Episode 65 – It’s Like Riff Trax, But With Us
This week, the crew talks about:
- Movie releases
- The canary in the coal mine? – Dorchester Publishing has announced they are getting out of mass market publishing, focusing on Ebooks and Print-on-Demand.
- German schools to start teaching digital privacy (link)
- Seagate ‘Momentus’ hard drive review (link)
- Listener question: What’s a good first programming language?
- Melissa – Alamo Draft House showing ‘The Blues Brothers” at Joliet Prison in Chicago
- Richard – The Earth as Art
- Melissa – The Mondo Zombo Extravaganza Release Party at The Source
- Paul – Red Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson
- Melissa – The Geek Partnership Society Ice Cream Social
- Melissa – The Minnesota Fringe Festival (with bonus power outage!)
- Mike – Nathan Lowell‘s Quarter Share, Now in print!
Also, feedback requested for a future topic. check out the Facebook page!
One comment on “Episode 65 – It’s Like Riff Trax, But With Us”
Pingback: Tweets that mention The Geek Life » Episode 65 – It’s Like Riff Trax, But With Us -- Topsy.com