Episode 131 – Who Wants Some Raspberry Pi?
- Video Releases
- Why the entertainment industry should have never learned the word “reboot”: Starship Troopers
- Steven Moffat on the Doctor Who movie rumors
- Full John Carter trailer out, movie still four months away (link)
- Dell kills the Dell streak, and is, for now at least, out of the Android tablet business except for one model still sold in China.
- Will the Nook Tablet and Kindle Fire ($199-$249) play havoc with the 7″ tablet market?
- Research in Motion surrenders without surrendering
- This is why analysts get paid big bucks – They’re calling it “couch commerce” (link)
- It’s the most stupifying product of the year. (link)
- StatCounter claims Chrome is the #2 web browser in global usage share, behind Internet Explorer for now ahead of Firefox.
- Still have your old Super NES carts? (link)
- Have some Raspberry Pi (The Register article) (Company Site)
- Melissa – Hugo and Trollhunter
- Richard – The Muppets and Dead Island (XBox)
- Mike – Tucker and Dale vs. Evil
One comment on “Episode 131 – Who Wants Some Raspberry Pi?”
Pingback: The Geek Life » Episode 131 – Who Wants Some Raspberry Pi? | Raspberry Pi | Scoop.it